Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Kristen's Pre-Wedding Fun!

 My beautiful cousin Kristen got married to Andrew on June 1st!  We had a great time with all the pre-wedding festivities so prepare for lots of pictures in the next couple of posts.
 At the rehearsal...we practiced inside before running through it one time outsite :)
The dinner was at a beautiful place on 6th street.  Andy, Bruce, and my Mom met us there along with other family.  Wish I had taken my sunglasses off for the picture.
Kristen, Katie, and I have always been close and I am so glad Katie got back from China in time for Kristen's wedding!
 Savannah and Annabel...the flower girls.  Addisyn was also supposed to be a flower girl but my brother didn't get to pick her up until 5:30 the night of the wedding :(
 Bruce checking out the nightlife on 6th street!
The morning of the weddding we were all invited to a beautiful home for a bridal luncheon.  We sat around the pool!
This was the lookout!
 All of the Carlton side girls minus Samantha and Addisyn :(
 My beautiful Mom and I!
 The bride and her mom!

No comments: