Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Hair Cuts

I was trying to let Savannah's hair grow so we could give it to Locks of Love but it is so stringy and gets so tangly that I needed to get a little cut.  She has such beautiful hair but it was starting to look a little homely to me.  Bruce was also in need of a hair cut although I loved his curls it was so getting so long and messy looking.  So off we went
Savannah Before:
Getting her hair washed...she was not the biggest fan of having her neck like this :)
 Love this face...this is a face we are getting a lot...look at how healthy it already looks!
 Savannah after:  Looks so grown up!
 The place we go also does their nails with the hair cut...look at how pretty her hair looks in the light :)
 Bruce before:
 He was so excited to sit in the car...although he wanted to stand the whole time
 He kept trying to see what she had and what she was doing :)
 Bruce After: Handsome little man!
 I think he looks just like Andy here!

1 comment:

Alexandria said...

hi , im a regular reader of ur blog...Savannah is nothing less than a fairy... my wishes for her... which grade she is in now ??