Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

Party part 1 - Decor

When Andy and I decided to do a "Born in the USA" themed party I had so much fun thinking of decor!  It really was pretty cheap and I think it turned out cute! 
 As you entered the back yard you came into a Backstage Access Only area!
 Red, white, and blue stars, guitars, and flags lined the fence
 The first table you came to was our welcome table...everyone signed the guitar for Bruce to remember!
 The food table had "Hungry Heart" donut holes, "Brillant Disguise" fruit, and my "Home Town" gumballs
 Born in the USA water bottles
 One Night Only sign and guitars
 Take a Ride Down "Thunder Road"
 The footprints are Bruce's and the handprints are Savannah's!
 This ended up being the gift table
Bruce Month by Month.

I had more decor but I don't think I got pictures of it all.  I had so much fun gettting everything together and I was very happy with how everything turned out!

No comments: