Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

It's Friday!

This week seems like it has taken forever!  I can't believe Sunday Bruce will be 1 years old!  It doesn't seem like it could be!  So some Random thoughts
-Bruce's party is tomorrow morning and I still have a list of things to get done :)
-Dad won his first playoff game-now the boys need to win tonight so he gets to come to the party
-Lots of family coming in tonight and tomorrow!  VERY EXCITED!
-I drove Andy's truck to work today because I needed to get tables and I realized that I like being up so high!
-Andy stayed home sick today...hoping he is better when we get home!
-Praying through possible job opportunities
-Its been 1 month since our church moved and I love the new location!
-I need to really get to work on my 30 before 30 list!
-I think that is all for now...Lots of pictures coming after this weekend! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I found your blog through Kelly's Korner. I live in the Austin area too! Your kiddos are adorable!