Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Disney on Ice - Toy Story 3

 We have been waiting for this weekend for a long time!  We had floor seats to Toy Story 3 on Ice and Savannah was so excited!  We even got her a new Jessie shirt and of course she talked Daddy into the boots as well! 
 We were on the second row on the ice.  Yes we were sitting on top of a rubber thing that was on top of the ice.  So needless to say I was COLD! 
 Green Army Men
 Woody and Jessie!
 Little green aliens...notice the people in the costumes are on knees
 Mr and Mrs. Potato Head!
I think Bruce had more fun than Savannah.  He stood the entire time and bounced, yelled, and clapped!  We had a great time and so glad we got to make memories with both kids!

1 comment:

Candice said...

How fun...my son would have loved this! Looks like you guys had a blast. I'm your newest GFC follower stopping by from Kelly's Korner. I always love to "meet" other Austin mommies! Feel free to stop by my blog sometime :)

http://www.wherenothinggoodcomeseasy.com