Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day and Bruce Dedication

I had a great Mother's Day!  Andy left for church early but made sure I had my cards before he left.  After getting the kids ready we were off to church and Bruce's dedication! 
 Right before Brady called the parents up Savannah went to see Daddy!
 I know this day can be very hard for some women who long for babies and I want you to know that I am praying for you.
 We are completely blessed!
Brady introducing Bruce to the church!

After church we went with my parents (who I can't believe I didn't get a picture with my mom!) to eat at Mimi's and then went home.  Andy left me take a nap, did laundry, washed dishes, picked up the house, and cooked dinner.  I love my husband!  We topped off the night by watching our show...Celebrity Appretice which was hilarious in the first 10 minutes!
Hope you all had a great Mother's Day!

No comments: