Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Random Thoughts Thursday!

- It has been a crazy week...3 1/2 more days of school!!!
- Lake Travis Baseball is playing this weekend...Regional Semi-Finals!  I am off to Victoria (2.5 hours away) tonight and back for school in the morning
- What are some people so hateful!?  Ever met someone like this! Unfortantely my family has to deal with a person like this a lot!
- Still praying for different job opportunities (will update when I can)
- Savannah started running a temperture yesterday so we kept her home today...she is acting just fine today!
- Bruce's new thing is to squel as loud as he can!  Then he starts laughing
- I am so looking forward to summer and some vacations we have planned...
- Andy is almost done with grad school and we are so excited...I am so proud!
- GO CAVS GO!! 

No comments: