Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

Mr. and Mrs. Quillen!

 This past Saturday, June 16th my cousin William got married!  William is just like a brother to me and I am so excited to welcome Amy into our family!  Andy was the preacher and the girls were the flower girls which made the day even more special!
 This was right after they were pronounced Husband and Wife!
My beautiful family!
 The girls before the ceremony!
 The Kinnan grandchildren!
 The Harvey's!
 The Kinnan's
 Papa and Nana!
 Since William and Amy's intials are A&W they served Root beer!
 my beautiful cousin Rachel!
 My little family with the Bride and Groom!
Amy and William, we love you and are so happy for you!  We look forward to many memorable times ahead...and our annual gingerbread making house party :)

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Claire - you look amazing!!!