Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Regional Champions!

Saturday was a huge day for the Kinnan Family!  All of us headed to San Antonio for Lake Travis' game. If we won we were headed to the State Tournament...a first in school history! 
 All of us before the game...I am so glad that we all support my Dad and his passion!
 Bruce was so excited and so cute!
The girls during the game
 William got to come join in on the fun because he had national guard duty in San Antonio...Bruce was excited to have a place to sleep!
 This was the moment we won! 
Dad and his assistant coach Wayne
 Dog pile!
 The final score!
i
I love this picture of my Mom and Dad!  
 The team!
 My family after we won!  We are all so excited for Dad!  I am so glad that Andy and Samantha love coming to baseball games and supporting our family!  Ryan and I are very blessed!
f
The whole crew!
 I love my sister in law! 
Ryan, Samantha, and Addisyn...so cute!

Savannah wanted in on the action!
 Mama, Ryan, the girls, and I!
 I love my husband!
William and I

We are so excited to head to the state tournament!  We play Thursday at Dell Diamond in Round Rock at 7 pm! Would love to see you there!

No comments: