Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Catch up!

When we got back from Bridge City we were so excited to just have the week at home with no real plans.  However, I got so sick Sunday and Monday that by Tuesday I was ready to get the house back in order and get out of the house!
 We have a small house with little storage so we try to make the best of each area.  Lately Savannah and Bruce have really been into coloring so I told Andy that I wanted to find an area in the house that I could set up a art section with her easel and table.  Once we took the tree down we decided that this corner was the perfect little place.  They have loved coloring and painting the past two weeks in their new little area of the house.
 I also decided to pull out some Valentines decorations!  My parents gave me this Happy Everything plate for my birthday and you can change out what goes on it each season!  I love it and love that my Aunt Paula bought me the heart attachment for Christmas :)
 Andy and the kids love popcorn so one night we had a small movie night and Bruce wanted to watch the popcorn pop. :)
 Of course we had to support Aunt Jenny, William, and Amy in the cotton bowl.  The kids looks so cute all day and cheered loud for the Aggies! 
 Savannah got this super cute giraffe outfit over Christmas and we decided to wear it Saturday to Isaiah's construction party!
 Jenn did a great job with the decorations and even had a construction hat and belt for each child!

Bruce and Isaiah are 4 months apart and Jenn and I love watching them play together!  I also think Isaiah might have a little crush on Savannah :)  Happy Birthday Isaiah...we had a great time at your party!
This week is back to school and trying to get back into a routine.  Spring Break is only 60 days away but who's counting :)

No comments: