Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

Weekend Wrap up

We are 4 days into a very busy 7 days!  Last Thursday-Saturday I had a basketball game and tournamnet.  So Saturday Andy was in charge and had 2 different meetings and a birthday party to get the kids to.  Needless to say he was very busy...I decided to surprise him with a date night!  We have not been out just the two of us in about 2 months so it was due!
 We went back and forth as to what we wanted to do.  We thought about going to a nice restuarant, putt putt golfing, bowling, etc.  We then decided lets go see a movie at the nice theatre!  We saw Promiseland and the iPic theatre and it was so fun. 
 You get to sit in very comfy and large reclining seats and they serve you food during the movie.  I was also excited to wear my Tom wedges...that was until we left the movie and the cold front had blown in!
Sunday we had a full day of church.  Don't they look cute! Love my babies!
 
The next 3 nights we have Prepare 2013.  Basically our church comes together for a time of Prayer, Worship, and Fasting.  I am really looking forward to seeing what God has in store for my family, friends, and church!

No comments: