Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

Weekend Wrap-up

This weekend we were pretty low key.  The month of Febuary is turing out to be very busy so we wanted to rest and enjoy this weekend with nothing to do.  Friday night Andy's school was having a movie on the track for a program they offer.  The kids and I headed to Pflugerville after school and they had a blast.  It helped that Aunt Amy and Uncle Rob were also there!
Saturday I got to get a pedicure and have lunch with my best friend Jill.  Saturday evening Andy went to a Hockey game with some of the guys from church so Jill came back over along with our friend Megan and we had a great time! 
We have had some trying times lately at our house.  We have said the word "no", put both kids in time outs and handed out spankings more time than I can count lately.  I know this is just a season and it has to be done but man we are tired!
One night this week Savannah got almost everything taken away and told that she needed to go to her bed.  She didn't have to go to sleep but she could not have any books or the ipad this particular night because of the whining she was doing. About 30 minutes after we sent her to her room this is what I walked into.  Poor baby was so tired...no wonder she was whiny!
 She has also taken a liking to dressing up everytime we are home.  Sunday morning while I was getting ready she was playing dress up!
Bruce man has been throwing some temper tantrums and while sometimes Andy and I laugh at them we have to correct them as well.  The other day we went through the car wash and he was so scared.  I know it is cruel but this picture made me laugh. 
 Sunday night we were able to go out to eat with my parents.  Bruce loved Papa's hat!
Our weekend was pretty good and it was nice to relax some.  The next couple of weeks are packed with meetings, events, and church.  Hope you guys have a great week!

No comments: