Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Christmas in Dallas!

This is the first post of about 3 and there will be lots of pictures so if you don't care you can just skip over them :)  The weekend before Christmas we headed up to Dallas to spend time with my side of the family.  Saturday morning we headed over to my brothers house to open presents and eat breakfast!
 We decided to make my parents gifts this year as well as take pictures of the kids for them.  Here is Papa and Nana with the kids and their presents
 Ryan and Samantha got Addisyn the cutest jersey for Ranchview...I think she will be the best dressed person at her Daddy's games!
 Savannah loved her doll house from Papa and Nana
 Bruce playing with his gifts :)
 
After Breakfast we headed to my grandparents apartments.  We rented a room in their complex for the Carlton Christmas!  This was the first time all the Carlton crew had been together in about 3 or 4 years so we were very excited.  Since the last time we were all together we have added 3 new members!
 Bruce ran straight to Grandad when he sat down and continued to go see him the whole day!  I love that my kids know their great-grandparents
 Andy got this picture when my grandmother sat down next to me to give me a hug...I love it!
 Samantha made all 3 grandkids shirts and we thought they were so cute.  She also made the girls bows...I have a talented sister-in-law!  Nana and Papa with their grandkids!
 The Kinnan Family
 Our little family!
 The Kinnan-Harvey family...I know I should have cropped it :)
 The whole Carlton crew!  I have an amazing family...lots of laughs were had!
 The grandkids and great grandkids with Grandmother and Grandad!  2012 we welcomed Samantha and Andrew into the family :)
 One of the traditions is signing Come on Ring those Bells.  We all have a bell and we sing the song together :)
 Kristen, Katie, and me.  I love my cousins!
 After the Carlton Christmas we went back to Ryan's (even though they went to OK) and the Quillen family came over!  We enjoyed pizza, gun talk, and Duck Dynasty! 
 Bruce checking out William's hat!
 Savannah singing with her new karoke machine...thanks Aunt Jenny and Uncle Stan!
 Savannah with Amy and William :) 
Sunday morning we woke up and went over to my Mama's house for the Kinnan Christmas.  I was having to much fun eating and talking to really take many pictures but I did get one of Bruce and Skylar (my cousins son). 
Our trip to Dallas was short but we had a great time!  I am so blessed that I can still celebrate Christmas with my Grandparents and extended family!  God is good!


No comments: