Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas in Mobile

On Christmas Day we finished our drive to Mobile. It was a great week with lots of laughing and fun...once again I am not sure what the deal was this Christmas with not really having my camera but I didn't take near enough pictures of the fun!

Some fo the highlights were...Wii, Backyard therapy, reading an entire book, Bananagrams, laughing while doing movie impersonations, sleeping in, and just hanging out! Here are some of the pictures I did get...I don't think we took a picture of the three of us all break...what were we thinking...oh well.


Savannah with Uncle Daryl and Aunt Randi


Uncle Daryl and Aunt Randi got her skates for Christmas...she loves them! She has already gone around our house with them on as well...now she doesn't want you to hold her hands she wants to do it by herself.




Dancing with Pa!

Helping Uncle Daryl make cupakes...she was doing a lot of taste testing!

We played a lot of Wii and it was awesome! Lots of laughs!






Backyard therapy...it was great!



We had a great Christmas break and enjoyed seeing all of our family! The only regret I have is not taking enough pictures but I guess that just means we were having such a great time!
Here's to 2011...and taking more pictures :)

No comments: