Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Our Family Chirstmas

This was one of the first years that Andy and I have actually been home for a couple days during the break. We decided that this year would be a low key Christmas and that we wouldn't really do Santa this year because Savannah didn't quite understand...but next year I am so excited to make cookies and all that with her!


Here are a couple pictures of Savannah opening her gifts in the morning...her two favorite things...her tent and a flashlight!

For Christmas Eve our church does a service at the Oasis in Austin. Once again I didn't take out my camera and I am kicking myself for not taking a family picture. Savannah had a new dress on and looked so cute. This is the only picture of her I got...she was lighting the candle for Silent Light with Papa

Here is the band singing...notice the cute guy in the front...I am married to him!


At about 9 pm Christmas Eve we loaded the car and headed to Port Arthur for the night...we slept at Pa's trailer and headed to Mobile Christmas morning!


No comments: