Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

What a week!

We have had a great week! It has been centered on God and Andy and I are excited to see what God has in store for us and for our family! Although I didn't blog or get on facebook I did take pictures of the different things we did. So here is our week in pictures

Saturday: I walked in from the garage and saw something on our deck. When it turned it's head I screamed at Andy. IT WAS A FOX!!! I know it looks pretty but seriously a fox. We hope that we got rid of it but we aren't sure.

One night we went Olive Garden with a gift card we got for Christmas. Savannah is all about
Daddy lately, which I love!

What will she order?

Lately, Savannah has really been enjoying her puzzles. She is working on telling us the color and the number as she puts the pieces where they go.


Saturday morning, Andy and I were cleaning when Andy told me to come look at Savannah...this is what I found. How she got the shopping cart up there we aren't sure but she was perfectly content.

We also went and visited Baby Isaiah at the Higgins house. We had a great visit with Leo and although Isaiah slept the whole time, Savannah kept checking on him. She took a special liking to Jake their dog.


After we visited Baby Isaiah we went to Hudson's cars birthday party!

Savannah has been coughing with a runny nose lately, which I suspect is allergies. One of the few things I didn't want her to inherit from me. This was Savannah while I was getting ready for church this morning.

Finally...it is Andy and Savannah's world and I am just trying to live in it.



We have had a great week and hope you did as well!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Wow! Those last two are so precious.