Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

One More Made Four!

If you have been around Andy and I you know we go to a lot of high school sporting events. I have been around football and baseball my entire life and let me just say the last four years have been amazing! Not only have I coached but I have had the opportunity to watch my dad help coach a football team to four consecutive State Championships! It is something that no other school has done at the 4A or 5A level. This year was extra special because the Seniors were in 8th grade when I started coaching...so most of the boys I knew!
December 18th we headed to "Jerry World" Home of the Dallas Cowboys to watch history in the making! Lake Travis won their 4th State Championship and it was an event I will never forget!
The jumbo tron was on and we found ourselves watching it more than the field. Another crazy site was to see my dad on the screen!


Our family minus Andy...he had to go to the bathroom and then the staff wouldn't let him down with us :(

How cool is this...Savannah and Addisyn with Garrett Gilbert...the UT quarterback and former LT Cavalier

The flags...now we will have 4 stars on the L!

The team after they won!

My dad's side of the family that came...not sure where William, Amy, or Marcus are?


My Mom's side of the family!
Not sure if we will get here next year but we will sure try. However, we are hoping and praying that this year is the year that baseball makes it to the ship!!!

No comments: