Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Restful weekend


We had a very low key weekend. It was nice as we head into February and a crazy couple of weeks and weekends!
I finish basketball next Monday and move right into Track on Wednesday. I also have something literally every weekend this month with two out of town trips planned. This weekend is the Women's retreat at our church and I am very excited about it and I think that Andy has a date day planned with Savannah on Saturday :)
Since I really don't want to write it all out I thought I would just bullet things on my or our mind lately...
- Andy has an inner and outer ear infection in both ears ~ makes for a husband that doesn't feel good but is trying to hide it

- Had a great dinner with Jason and Jill on Friday, neighbors on Saturday, and Sean and Jessica (Tuck) on Sunday!

- February means BASEBALL and I am so excited!

- This is my final week of my 2nd trimester...can't believe it has gone so fast
- Ordered Bruce's bedding today, I am excited for it to arrive so we can start getting the nursery ready

- Night with Savannah have been interesting...some nights she puts herself to sleep, other nights she screams. But Daddy and Mommy are standing tough even though it is hard

- Savannah has learned how to throw a fit which is something that neither Andy or I put up with but it does make for discipline that isn't so fun

- Yesterday and Today it is in the 70's but by tomorrow it will be in the 20's...Love Texas weather

- A lot of important people have birthday's in Feb. and we are trying to get presents and celebrate with them!

- Looking forward to Feb 21st when we have a day off from school

I think that is it...I mean I can probably name some more but I thought I would just give you a couple :)

Have a great first week of February!

No comments: