Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

38 weeks and So Ready!

Well, I am 38 weeks! At my last appt Bruce seemed to be pretty content to stay for a while. It is a very different feeling this time around because well I know he will come out eventually! :) With Savannah I literally cried every day she didn't come.


I know I have said that I need to go into May for financial reasons but let me tell you May is 12 days away and man that seems like a long time! I have a lot of pressure and am not comfortable but I am so thankful to be pregnant. It is one of those 6 of one/half a dozen of another type things.


This weekend Savannah went with my parents to Dallas to see our neice in a musical. Andy and I had big plans to get some stuff done and enjoy being childless one last time. Well, Andy is sick...like running a 100-103 temp sick. So he has been in bed and I have been running arrons and resting.

This picture is of Savannah after she got back on Sunday. She was so tired but it was too late to take a nap so we stayed up and played. She noticed that my toenails were painted (I got a pedicure) and wanted hers done as well. Only she wanted to do them!


I am trying to use this week and weekend to just enjoy family and remember the sacrifice that Christ made for me! Many Easter pictures to come!

No comments: