Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

Laid Back Weekend

After a long week we were so excited to have a laid back weekend! Friday night was family movie night and we watched Open Season 3 (by the way we never saw 1 or 2) Andy was so exhausted that he fell asleep on the couch and Savannah wanted to lay with Daddy. A real man will take off the manly blanket and put on a princess blanket to snuggle with his little girl! Saturday we spent hanging out around the house. I cleaned while Savannah watched a movie and then we played outside some. Andy had a worship thing in the morning and when he got home we all took naps. My parents came over around 5 and took Savannah so Andy and I could go on a date. We got back at 10:00 and look what we found...Savannah had worked Papa into not going to bed. Look at those smiles! Sunday mornings are a little strange in our house. Andy leaves by 7:30 so I get up and shower before he leaves. Savannah normally wakes up right around the time he is leaving. I normally put Savannah on the couch to watch a movie while I get ready and then I get her ready. I was in the room getting ready and when I came out I saw stickers everywhere!
After church and a nap, Savannah decided to pull everything out. Including the couch cusions...she loves to jump on the springs of the couch.
Daddy had a prayer meeting at church Sunday night but when he got home he made time to wrestle with Savannah before bed. Can you tell she is a Daddy's girl?


Finally here is Bruce at 37 weeks. He is low but still not engaged although I have been having some major pains Sunday afternoon and evening so we shall see. It is odd because I would cry everyday I didn't have Savannah, but with Bruce I am just relaxed and here.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look so cute! :) I really like that dress. So exciting that he is almost here. Praying for you and labor!! Love ya!