Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wedded Wednesday


Does your husband ever get the short end of the stick?


My dad always says, "Excuses are like ButtHoles everyone has one and they all stink."


Well I think my husband has gotten all the excuses in the book lately...

-I'm tired (we all know what that is about)

-I'm 9 months pregnant and just...

-We are so busy - Baseball, Track, Church, Etc.

-Savannah needs this right now

-We still have to get Bruce's room ready

-Fill in the blank


I have basically said, "We have plenty of time, after all we are going to spend the rest of our lives together."


God has really hit me lately that I need to make my husband feel special. That doesn't mean it always have to be in the bedroom either. (sorry TMI for family) After almost 5 years of marriage I know what Andy needs to feel appreciated, loved, and admired. Yet, how often do I do this?


So my challenge to myself and to those of you that read my blog. Do you make your husband feel appreciated, love, and admired. If you are like me the answer is "sometimes." So I challenge you this week and weekend to do just that. Let him know that he is #1 in your life and he doesn't take a backburner!

No comments: