Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

A simple Woman's handbook

Outside my window...Right now I am at school but outside that window is our beautiful school courtyard


I am thinking...how my life is about to change so much!


I am thankful...to have signed my school contract for next year, have my lesson plans done for the sub, and be able to enjoy my last days/weeks with my students


I am wearing...jean capris (maternity of course), LT baseball t-shirt, and black flip flops


I am planning...trips for this summer and the difference with 2 children in tow


I am creating...this weekend Bruce's Herheis bars for the hospital, Savannah's Easter basket, and a special big sister package from Bruce


I am going...to my Dad's baseball game tonight and on a date with my hubby tomorrow!


I am reading...I really need to read the breastfeeding book I got recently


I am hoping...for a safe delivery and healthy little boy soon!


I am noticing that...everyone asks me when is the baby due again?


From our Kitchen...we cooked tacos last night with friends so really just need to put away the dishes in the dishwasher!


Around the house...things are in a little disarry (fixing that this weekend) and Andy hired a maid service to come do a deep clean next Monday for me...I love my husband!!!

One of my favorite things...hearing Savannah talk to Baby Bruce Ryan!


A few plans for the rest of the week...My parents are heading to Dallas to see my brother and neice Saturday and they want to take Savannah with them! She is so excited to have a trip with just her Papa and Nana and we are excited to get to have one more date day before Bruce comes. We plan to do a couple things around the house, run last minute arrons, see a movie, and go to Jason's birthday party!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: