Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Random Thoughts!

1. Started my days at home from work...ready for Bruce to come so I have someone to be with
2. Excited that in 5 weeks summer will start and all four of us will be home!
3. Looking forward to seeing my brother Ryan and meeting his girlfriend Samantha this weekend and hopefully seeing my in laws soon for the birth of their grandson!
4. Does Laundry every end?
5. We got rid of cable and our antenna isn't the best...guess I will be catching up on our movies. At least I have time to watch all 6 hours of Pride and Prejudice!!!
6. Baseball playoffs start next week and I am so excited.
7. I wish I didn't kill plants...our flower bed looks horrible because once again I killed the flowers.
8. I love watching Savannah play outside...so carefree
9. We had a maid service come clean our house. They cleaned everything including baseboards, fans, oven, and fridge!
10. I don't really care about the Royal Wedding. I just want to see the pictures and read People afterwards...but since I am going to be home I may just watch some of it :)

No comments: