Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

Last weekend as a family of 3?

Andy and I are hoping this is our last weekend as a family of 3. I have been having some contractions through out the weekend but not really anything to call the doctor about. I am going to the doctor this afternoon so I guess we will see at that point.

We had a great weekend...and I wish I would have taken more pictures...I will get them from my brother and Samantha soon.
Thursday night we took Savannah to Disney Princess' on Ice. I think we watched Savannah more than we did the show. She loved it and every time the lights would go down she would say "Who's next?" She loved Belle and Ariel!

She insisted on wearing her Cinderella dress...I didn't realize when I got it that I should have gotten her a 3t...oh well it was $5 at a consignment store.

With Mommy and with Daddy before the show!

She talked her Daddy into getting her Tinkerbell wings...we thought they were only $12.00 but we read the sign wrong :( Oh well...she is going to be her for Halloween since we paid for them :)

This was Savannah through out the show...Look Daddy...Look Mommy

I tried to get some good pictures but the skaters were moving and my camera wasn't quick enough

This was right after the show...she wasn't too happy about leaving

Saturday night we got to meet my brother Ryan's girlfriend Samantha. We took her to the Oasis and had a great time. I wish I had a picture of her but they are on her camera. I will get some soon I am sure! Here is Savannah waiting outside the restaurant...look at how red her hair looks

Andy and I before the sunset...not the best picture but we don't have too many of just the two of us anymore!


Sunday after church we went to see Fast Five with Ryan and Samantha. It was a great way to end the weekend. Now we are just waiting to meet Baby Bruce. The hope and plan is by Friday he will be here...we will see!

No comments: