Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

Weekend!

I can't believe that Bruce is two weeks old! He has molded into our life perfectly and I can't imagine our lives without him now! Savannah is doing great with him and other than a couple melt downs she wants to help with everything!

This weekend we went to Papa's baseball games. It was a hard weekend because his team did lose but they had a great season and I am going to miss the Seniors. But I look forward to next year because not only will they be really good but those Seniors were my 7th graders my first year of teaching!


On Friday night Andy and I decided to just have a night at home with the kids! We skyped Pa and Ma and then gave both kids baths. We were finally able to give Bruce a bath because his cord fell off. Savannah was a big help although everything got wet, Bruce was not the biggest fan but Savannah kept patting his head and telling him it was ok!

Not a Happy Bruce!

My big helper!


On Sunday we went to church and then I decided to take some pictures of the kids together! There are more to come but here are a couple for now!



This weekend brings the last one before school is out, Jake (my cousin) graduation, Uncle Ryan, Addisyn, and Samantha. And maybe Sea World :)

No comments: