Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wordless Wednesday


While looking through old photos of Savannah I found this picture. The night Andy proposed...look at how young we both look! The most important Yes I ever said! Love you babe!

The first couple days of May have been very chilly...surprisingly I have had a coat on Savannah every day. She is really into bubbles right now and every day we go outside and blow them.

This is my brother and Samantha from this weekend...aren't they cute!

Two days left until we go to the hospital to meet Baby Bruce Ryan! I am so excited! Tomorrow Savannah is going to stay home from school and we are going to have a day just the two of us! I love my girl so much and I want her to know that no matter what she is still my baby!

The next post will probably be when we are a family of 4!!!

No comments: