Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

Visitors!

We had a lot of visitors at the hospital! I tried to get pictures of everyone but I had to rely on my family and lets be honest...they were all loving on sweet Bruce and Savannah. So here are some of the pictures. If you came to see us at the hospital or at home...thank you! We feel so blessed and loved!

Perhaps the biggest visitor was this little one:

These two pictures are of Savannah waiting to meet Bruce!

Nana and Papa with the new Harvey kids

Jessica (Tuck) my college roommate, best friend, and maid of honor in our wedding!

Friends from church Shelley and Michelle!

Pa and Ma with their new grandchildren...by the end of this year they will have 3!!

Uncle Daryl and Aunt Randi (they surprised us from Florida!) and Aunt Amy and Uncle Rob!

Our surprise Saturday morning! I was so happy to see them...soon they will be having one of their own...we cant wait!!

This pictures we had a ton of people in our room...I don't think we got all of them but here are some!

Uncle Ryan...Bruce is named after him...Bruce Ryan! I love my brother!

Uncle Rob holding Bruce for the first time!

Aunt Amy crying as she held her new nephew!

Aunt Jill also crying as she held Bruce for the first time!

Uncle Jason!


Thank you so much for coming and visiting...also visited were
The Peterson's
The Garcia's
The Cude's
Sorry I didn't get your picture!

No comments: