Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter

We had a great day yesterday!  This was the first real week in our new building for church and can I just say I had chills!  It was amazing to see what God has done for our church and its congregation!  God is good! 
 Once the kids woke up and saw their baskets we spent the rest of the morning playing and getting ready for church.  Savannah asked me where Jesus' basket was since he was going to Heaven he needed to take some for the children there.  Melt my heart!  I love that she is understanding Jesus in a way only a child can.  If we could only have that kind of faith and see Jesus through a 3 year olds eyes!
 The kids Easter baskets...Andy told me that I couldn't get Bruce a girly one.  They know that it is from us not the Easter Bunny and we are working very hard at telling them the true meaning of Easter just as we do at Christmas. 
 Savannah before church!
 Savannah is such a good big sister and I think it is just a matter of time before Bruce passes her in height and weight!  She better enjoy being able to pick him up and wrestle him :)
 My smiling boy!
 Andy and the band during sound check.  I was a runner in childrens and host - which was awesome because I got to meet so many new people!
 Savannah and Hudson playing on the bouncy houses outside.  She loves Hudson!

 My brave child - sliding down the big slide.  We only did this once because she was a little bit to small.
 Waiting for the Easter Egg Hunt!
 After church we all came home and took naps then went outside to enjoy the beautiful day!
 Savannah got bubbles and a jump rope in her Easter basket!
 Daddy was trying to show her how it is done... I was cracking up!  Look at the determination on his face

 On our swing set!  Bruce is finally getting big enought to do more of it!
 Daddy fell asleep on the big circle swing - and when he woke up he told me he wants a hammick!
 Bruce loves straws and since Daddy was sleeping he decided to take his!
 me and my girl! 
It was a beautiful day!  He is RISEN and we are so thankful!

No comments: