Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

Texas Tradition - Bluebonnets

If you have ever lived or visited Texas during the Spring you may think we just don't mow our fields or highways.  The truth is we are hoping and praying for the beautiful Texas Wildflowers to come up.  This year it has rained enough to bring thme out in full force!

 I love the bluebonnets and Indian Paintbrushes.  For the past couple weeks we have seen many people pulled over taking pictures of themselves, their kids, even their dogs in the flowers.  Since I am a sucker for a cute picture and I want to make it our tradition - Andy and I set out for bluebonnet pictures Friday.  Andy was not to thrilled about it but he loves me so he came :)
 Trying to get a good picture proved to be a challenge...between my children and their sensitive skin, bugs, the playground right by, and Savannah not feeling well I think we got some cute ones.  Savannah was less than thrilled about taking a picture and trying to get her and Bruce to look and smile at the camera was fun :)
 Isn't he so cute...look at how big he is getting!  I can't believe he will be 1 in a couple weeks!
After the pictures we let Savannah and Bruce swing for a few minutes and Daddy got in on the action too!

No comments: