Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

Women's Retreat!

This weekend I had the pleasure of attending our church Women's retreat!  I had the best time and developed some new friendships as well as laughed with our ones.  The speaker talked about Grace and Forgiveness and man did that hit close to home!  I have a lot to work on and was challenged by so many things she said! 
 I love my community group!  We are very real with each other and love spending time together.  The ladies above are the women in the group.  These ladies know a lot about me and are always there to laugh with, cry with, and pray with.  I don't know what I would do without these women!
 This year I roomed with Jill and Joy!  We went to bed around 11:45 which is very late for all of us as we are morning people.  I woke up around 6:15 and got my phone...about 15 minutes later I got a facebook message from Jill.  She was awake and saw me on my phone...then about 10 minutes later I was getting up to go to the bathroom when I realized Joy was on her phone.  So needless to say we laughed and turned on the lights at 6:30 :)
 The retreat was in the beautiful Texas Hill Country at Camp Buckner.  Driving out on Friday night we saw so many beautiful fields of Wildflowers...Thank you Jesus for the beauty!  I also picked out places for us to take the kids this weekend for pictures:)
I had a great time and can't wait to see what God has in store for the Crossroads Ladies!  Yesterday was our first sunday in our new facility!  It was so exciting to see what God had laid out for us.  And although it was a little rough around the edges I love that Jenn said it was better than our last "first sunday"  I can't wait until Easter and the fun activities we have planned.  Thank you Jesus for dieing on the cross for ME!

No comments: