Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Play by Play after Papa's game

My kids love going to Papa's games!  Last night was grandparent night and they even got introduced with the team!  Andy does the announcing and I do the score book so the kids are with us in the press box during home games.  Bruce normally falls asleep around the 3rd inning and then wakes up again to go see Papa after the game!
 Another win for LT
 Savannah telling Papa lets go out to the mound so I can help rake
 Bruce walking with Papa
 Papa telling his boys where the clay is
 Savannah telling Daniel to do it her way
 Bruce's future spot :)
Savannah decided that raking wasn't fun and so she ran around while Papa and Bruce raked.

We change the kids at the field and before we are out of the school parking lot they are normally fast asleep! I grew up on the baseball field and I love that my kids are getting to experience the same things!  

No comments: