Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday Facts

-We have nothing planned for the next 2 nights!  Andy and I plan to watch a movie on the couch after the kids go to bed tonight and I can't tell you how excited I am! 
-Savannah is a little spitfire!  She keeps us on her toes.  Last night she decided to dance and was laughing so hard at herself!
 -Savannah has also presented us with some new "fun" ways to throw a fit.  We are nipping it quick but man it must be true what they say about red heads! 
 -Bruce has decided that walking is much better than crawling...and he has the bruises to prove it!
 -Bruce and Savannah love each other so much and play so well together...praying for this to continue!
-Bruce turns 1 in 17 days :(  I am in full party mode this weekend and next!
-My dad's baseball team is competing for 1st in District and will start playoffs in two weeks.  My brothers baseball team is also going to playoffs!  Exciting times on the Kinnan side!
-This will be my first week to sit in the new church building and hear the sermon!  I am so excited but so happy I have been able to help serve the past 2 weeks!
-We currently have 4 wedding invitations, 2 showers, and 2 birthday party invites on our fridge over the next 2 months! 
-School is out in 28 days! I am not counting of anything
-Planning summer trips to New Orleans, Florida, Wimberly, and Dallas
-SO EXCITED ABOUT THE NEXT TWO NIGHTS!!

No comments: