Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

35 weeks!

1 more week until full term = 35 weeks!!!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: 35 weeks!
Size of Bruce: around 5.25lbs he is the size of a Honeydew Melon
Maternity Clothes: I wear all maternity pants and mostly tops as well...I can still wear some of my t-shirts. I told Andy this week...our dryer is shrinking my clothes :)
Gender: BOY!!!
Movement: He is an active little guy. Any time I put something on my stomach he kicks it and Savannah has commented that he keeps kicking her.
What I miss: Sleeping without waking for the bathroom or charlie horses in my leg. And maybe bending over :)
Cravings: Nachos and Ice Cream!!!
Symptoms: More pressure. Lots of swelling in my ankles.
Best moment of the week: Savannah wanting to be potty trained all on her own at home!

So since this is my 2nd pregnancy I don't have as many misconceptions as I did with Savannah and I am also prepared for more things. Here is what I know:
1. Pregnancy is 10 months not 9! The last month seems to go so SLOW but I also want to enjoy every moment with Savannah before Bruce comes!
2. I don't have to have it all together. With Savannah I was packed, room done, everything clean and in place. (Just in case) With Bruce...none of those are done but we are getting there
3. Labor is an interesting process and I will be getting the epidural (more power and love to the Mommy's that don't!)
4. When I visit the dr. office and he tells me I haven't changed, it doesn't mean Bruce isn't coming it just means he is still baking.
5. I don't have to pack 3 bags for the Hospital :)
6. Before I go to the hospital I will try to take a quick shower and eat!
7. Enjoy the little sleep I am getting right now bc soon I will get less
8. Make sure and take time for just Andy and I!
9. Enjoy the beautiful blessing of pregnancy and the birth of a child!!!

Hope you have great weekend! Andy is in Odessa visiting his Memaw so Savannah and I plan to have a restful Mommy/Savannah Saturday!!!

1 comment:

The H Fam said...

YES! Pregnancy IS 10 months long :) Good luck and get plenty of rest!