Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

My little helper

Last night started our week process of getting Bruce's room ready...I am giving my self 1 week. I told Andy I want to go back to school after Spring Break as if Bruce could be coming any day! Let me tell you the excitement on his face!
So day (night) 1: Get Paint, Move all stuff to middle of room, and tape
Here is what the middle of his room looks like right now...and no I haven't put anything away. I have to get the closet organized first :)

After school yesterday, we all made a trip to home depot for paint and supplies. After dinner with my parents Savannah and I came home. I started taping the room and she was reading right outside. Well, that was until she told me she wanted to help with Baby Bruce Ryan's room. See my little helper!

Savannah's idea of taping...we would have some interesting lines if we kept the tape where Savannah put it.

Once everything was taped I told Savannah thank you and that it was time to get ready for night night...this was her reaction. Yes, that is my precious child about to throw a fit...which was quickly followed by Mommy giving her the "look" and then she got up imediately and helped me get her ready for bed.


By the way...can I just say I am so excited to see Savannah with Bruce...she talks about him all the time. Everytime we pass his room (which is next to hers) she tells me that soon he will be sleeping in there. She also has really enjoyed looking at all the presents he got last weekend.
More pictures of our process to follow!


No comments: