Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sea World


Sunday after church Andy, Savannah, Rob, Amy, and I made our way to San Antonio to visit Sea World! We were all so excited about we had a great time. However, at the end of the day I told Andy next time I am 33 weeks prego and tell you I want to go to an amusement park just say No. :)

This was Savannah's face when the music started and the dolphin and beluga whale came out! She loved it...even though the dolphins were not cooperating.

After the dolphin show we made our way over to the new Bay of Play Sesame Street. The picture above is Savannah and Amy waiting for the show to start...she looks confused but I think it was just bright.

She loved the show and wanted to go hug Elmo. We were shocked because she really hasn't wanted to be around masked things (blame it on Mommy) Funny thing about Elmo is you have to pay money to take a picture with him. So we waiting in line and when the door opened she was so excited. That was until she saw Big Bird sitting there. Let's just say she FREAKED OUT! By the way he is a BIG bird! We did take a picture with Elmo and Big Bird but it took a while and she had a death grip on my shirt. I will have to have Andy scan it since we were allowed to take a picture with out camera.

After Elmo she still wanted to see Abby Cadabby so we went over and she did pretty good.

Playing on the playground

Looking at Aunt Amy's favorite the penguins!

Waiting on Shamu and sitting by the flamingos...can I just say that yellow looks me look huge...or maybe I am!

Looking at Shamu with Aunt Amy

Aunt Amy and Uncle Rob


Dancing before the show with Daddy!

We had a blast and plan on going back sometime this summer! What a great way to start Spring Break.

I will probably post a week in review at the end because I have taken a lot of pictures of our little adventures this week!

1 comment:

The Golden Family said...

Her reaction to first seeing the dolphins is absolutely PRECIOUS. SOOOOOOOOO Sweet!! Don't know how you went to Sea World within 10 weeks of delivery!! Thank God it wasn't hot!!