Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Bruce's Rock and Roll Shower!

Saturday afternoon I was blessed with a shower thrown by women at my church. Bruce is going to be the cutest little rock star/baseball player I have ever seen! The theme of the shower was Rock n Roll. From the decorations to Bruce Springsteen pictures, to Bruce Springsteen songs, to the amazing cake...it was awesome! I can't tell you how blessed Andy and I feel to be part of such a loving church family! Here are some pictures:
The lovely hostesses...Amy, Becky, Jill, and Merae

The next two pictures are of most of the ladies that came. As you can see some of my family travelled in from Dallas as well as two very special friends (Tuck and Candy).

This picture has Becky in it...

And this picture has Jill in it...


Jill, Savannah, and I. So blessed with her friendship and opening of her house!

Jessica (Tuck), Savannah, and I ~ 10 years of friendship!

The amazing cake!

It says...the Boss Bruce Springsteen to the new boss...Bruce Ryan

Opening presents

The cutest decoration...on the other side it said the Boss!

After the shower we put all of the presents in Bruce's room and now it is just calling me name to get them put away! :) Spring Break is next week and let's just say I have a list a mile long for Andy and I :)





No comments: