Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

10 reasons why I loved my weekend!

1. Lake Travis Football!
We are attempting to win our 5th straight State Championship (which would be the most anyone in Texas has ever won!) Friday was a gross rainy and cold day but just in time for the game it stopped. We played at DKR (UT's football stadium) vs Cedar Park and won 14-9

Some times trying to get a 3 year old to cooperate looks like this :)

2. My 3 year old playing by herself while Mommy cleans and puts away laundry!
I went into our room for just about 5 minutes and when I walked out I saw this...She was so proud of herself for getting the wrapping paper and tape out. I couldn't stop laughing!




3. Impromtu jam sessions


First Savannah wanted Andy to play so she could sing...then she went and got her guitar to play with Daddy. Check out my little lefty - looks like we will be getting her a left handed guitar soon.

4. Sisterly love!


Savannah is the best big sister! She loves Bruce so much and he laughs at her all the time

5. Attempting to get pictures for our Christmas card.


We took professional pictures this year but with money tight like it was we couldn't afford to get cards so we decided to take it with ours and go Walgreens route! Happy to say that I pick them up this afternoon!


6. Visits from Pa and Ma


Aunt Amy had a show this weekend so Pa and Ma came in to see it and to spend time with the kids! We had a great time and can't wait for 2 weeks and Christmas in Bridge City!


7. Rain Boots -THAT'S RIGHT IT RAINED!!! And still is!


8. Daddy-Daughter Dates!

Andy took Savannah to see Yo Gabba Gabba live last night - she loved it but I think she loves her Daddy more!



9. Mommy with her little Man!





10. And finally planning a wedding shower for a very special couple!

We have a busy couple of weeks ahead but we are so excited for this Christmas season!

No comments: