Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

Samantha's Bridal Shower

This weekend we threw Ryan and Samantha a wedding shower! We decided since it was Christmas time we would go with a Winter Wonderland theme. My Mom and I (as well as our whole family) are excited to welcome Samantha into the Kinnan family and we wanted her to have a special shower!

Some decorations

This is one of my favorite pictures...when they were taking engagement pictures, Samantha thought it would be a cool idea to have her ring on a baseball. I think Ryan picked the right girl :) She loves sports and is so supportive of my brother and his dreams of being a head baseball coach!


The cupcake tower...my cousin Rachel and I made these cupcakes from scratch and I was really proud of us!

Addisyn helping them open gifts




Some people at the shower...we had a real life celebrity...Ms. Oklahoma from a couple years ago is in red :)


Wish I had gotten some more pictures but we were too busy visiting and having a good time!

I have said it before but I am so thankful for Samantha! She brings so much fun and laughter into our already fun family :) She fits in as if she has been a part of the family for years! I can't wait until it is official...Savannah already calls her Aunt Samantha!

Samantha-Thank you for making my brother so happy and for loving all of us! I had so much fun at your shower and can't wait for the wedding but most importantly for the years that will follow! We love you!

No comments: