Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

30 before 30!

On Thursday I started my last year of my 20's I decided that I wanted to make a 30 before 30 list...
1. Lose weight ~ I have a goal in mind that I am not going to mention until it happens :)
2. Eat Sushi
3. Drink a full cup of coffee (never even had a sip...Jill I will need your expertise)
4. Run a 5K
5. Have a meal plan for us each week!
6. Take at least one picture a day...i want to do the 365 project
7. Memorize 30 bible verses (i figure about 2-3 a month)
8. Go to a day spa and get the works...never done this and have always wanted too
9. Take Savannah on a horse and carriage ride
10. Take a road trip that is not to see family (even though I love them!)
11. See Springsteen in concert...I did name my son after him :) I would love to meet him but that may be pushing it!
12. Hike up Enchanted rock
13. Take the kids on an adventure to Cabelas...I have heard it truly is an adventure!
14. Take a trip without the kids
15. Paddle boat in Austin
16. Take a night cruise on Lady Bird lake to watch the bats
17. Spend the night in Gruene, TX
18. On a Summer night take the kids out of the city to look at all the stars!
19. Go line dancing with Andy
20. Go to a live taping of Austin City Limits
21. Go to a UT football game-havent been in years!
22. Remodel our bathroom
23. Plant a garden/bushes in front of our house and not let them die!
24. Go to a local festival in or around Austin
25. Go to the Houston Rodeo
26. Complete 5 photoshoots (I will talk about this more in another post)
27. Bake a complete meal from scratch - appetizer, entre, and dessert
28. Give 30 gifts in 30 days!
29. Ride the Ferris Wheel at the Texas State Fair (I am deathly afraid)
30. Celebrate my last year in my 20's in style

If I want to get it all done I will need your help so comments and suggestions appreciated. Plus if you want to do any with me let me know! Can't wait to get these things started!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I was going to volunteer to help you with the coffee, but I figure Jill is more of an expert. Any deliciously roasted cup of coffee I would drown in cream and sugar anyway!

I will take you out for sushi some time. You really should try it. :)

Suz said...

Love the list! I especially love the give 30 gifts in 30 days! I will hopefully finish my 30 before 30 list this year and maybe I will add that to it to thank some of the people in my life that helped marking everything off happen! Thanks for the awesome inspiration!

Kelly said...

Saw your 30 before 30 Wish List. If you want advice on road trips, feel free to call on me whenever you want to start planning. We've done extensive road trips all over the U.S. There's a lot to see and do, it just depends upon your interests, of course. We always plan based on urban or rural, back-to-nature or cultural sites, or a mix.