Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Our family Christmas

Our note from Santa~

Checking out the loot


Daddy got a new motorcycle helmet and was being silly!

After we all got moving we got dressed and ready for lunch with Papa and Nana...This is Bruce's new toy but right now Savannah has to help him


Savannah and Mommy....don't mind my hair across my face. What do you think of my new dark hair? I am still getting used to it!

Savannah and Nana working on her V Reader

Bruce helping Papa open his gift

Our Smiling boy!

The next morning we all got up and ready for church...Andy leaves the house early on Sunday morning so I took some time to take pictures of the kids before heading to church!

Handsome boy!

Beautiful girl!

I love these two pictures of the kids! The second one was taken while they were watching Daddy sound check...Savannah was dancing and Bruce was laughing!

Daddy and his boy

Although this year was a little different we really enjoyed being at home and having Santa visit!

No comments: