Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

DRIVE FOR 5 COMPLETE!!!


It has been one amazing ride the past 5 years! To be a part of something that no other school in the state of Texas has ever accomplished is simply amazing!

These Seniors were my 7th grade babies my first year of teaching!


Once we knew we had won the game, everyone was holding up 5!



We had a ton of family at the game...I tried to get as many pictures as I could...

Andy watching the big screen during the game!

Savannah!

Daddy and Bruce before the game!

My Aunt Lory and cousin Hunter traveled all the way from Colorado to come!

Ryan, Samantha, and Addisyn with Papa. This was the only picture we got with Addisyn but we were glad we got to see her for a little while

I love my husband! It's crazy to think about how much our lives have changed since the 1st State game!
1st championship - we were pregnant with Savannah but didn't know it!
2nd championship - we had a 3 month old baby and she slept the entire game!
3rd championship - we were trying to control a 1 year old!
4th championship - we were pregnant with Bruce
5th state championship - family of 4!

The Carlton crew!

The Kinnan crew...Elvis and his family were there too but they didn't want to wait!
The whole group with the Dinkins!

My mom and her 3 sisters! I love my aunts!
Dad and Kim...they have come a long way in 28 years or friendship!
I will always be a Daddy's girl!

My Dad's biggest support...My Mom! My mom is so special to our family. She has shown my dad and my family love and support for 37 years! My mom is a great Coaches wife...she is at every game, yelling and cheering for the team and the players, feels the emotion for the wins and the losses, but most importantly loves my Dad and is so proud of him!
Mom- Thank you for showing me what it means to support and love your husband even when its hard or you're tired! I love you very much and am so glad to call myself Liz and Roy's daughter!

No comments: