Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

AllI want for Christmas...



Lake Travis Football is playing for their 5th straight state championship on Friday night at "Jerry World!" (aka: Cowboy stadium) This is a HUGE accomplishment and so special for my family in many ways!

1. No other team in the state of Texas has won 5 straight!

2. The seniors are my babies...they were in 7th grade my first year as a teacher and most of them I had in class!

3. We have been a part of this since the beginning

4. It has taken sacrifice ~my daddy has literally worked from July 31st to the Saturday before Christmas everyday for the past 5 years!

5. It's a family thing! Not only will my Mom, Andy, Ryan, Samantha, and the kids be there but my Mama, Grandmother and Grandad, Uncle Stan and Aunt Jenny, Aunt Karen, Aunt Paula and Uncle Rick, cousins Jake, Ben, Marcos, Kristen and Andrew, Rachel, Hannah,and Heather but also my Aunt Lory and cousin Hunter all the way from Colorado!!! We are hoping my niece gets to come and celebrate with us and be in all the pictures but we will see what happens.


We are so excited! Lots of pictures to come on Saturday or Sunday but I will definitely post on Friday night after we win!!! If you live around Dallas you should come...we play at 8 pm and if you have never seen Lake Travis Football you will not believe it!

No comments: