Pages

Friday, November 21, 2008

7 quick things for Friday

One of my favorite blogs...Just me right now...challenged us to write 7 quick entries about our lives...so here goes
-- 1 --
Savannah is already getting into sports! She has been to Football, Volleyball, and Basketball games...soon she will go to baseball as well. She is such a trooper. For those of you that say she is going to grow up and hate sports...people told my mom that too and look at her two kids. We both coach!
-- 2 --
Mom is very excited about tomorrow because although it isn't even Thanksgiving we are decorating the house for Christmas and watching Elf!
-- 3 --
I found out that I have Planter Faciatis on my left foot and a bone bruise. Let me just say it hurts like poo!
-- 4--
Since Andy and I both did things this summer for credit at school, we have the entire week of Thanksgiving off. Although we won't be in Austin at all we are so excited about traveling and seeing a ton of family!
-- 5 --
Due to missing 7 weeks of school, paying for day care, and adding Savannah to my insurance my pay check is very small for the next 6 months. I think we should be like Finland and Sweden and give the mom's 6 months maternity leave with pay and the dad gets some paternity leave as well. (Let the record note that I don't want to move there I just want us to adopt that one way of thinking)
-- 6 --
Savannah is 10 weeks old! She is such a high achiever. She is smiling and talking all the time now. She also is beginning to enjoy tummy time which has resulted in her trying to sit up more in your lap. She no longer wants to be held like a baby but she wants to be able to see the world!
-- 7 --
IT'S FRIDAY AND ALMOST CHRISTMAS!!! I LOVE IT!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loving your Christmas theme and how cool is it that you are going to go spend a week with family. Oh, Savannah is going to be so spoiled. Wait...she already is. he he I know you are going to love Elf tonight, soooo funny!