Pages

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving

We had such a great week off from school for Thanksgiving! Some of our highlights were

1. Being able to see a lot of family
2. Surprising Grannie and Granjack with Savannah
3. Great Travel
4. Savannah on her first plane ride...sleeping both ways!
5. Seeing family I haven't seen in over 5 years
6. Being able to be so thankful for so many things! I can't begin to tell you how blessed I am as a wife, mom, daughter, sister-in-law, and friend! Thank you to all who continue to believe in me and support me in all my activities!

Here are a few pictures from this week! To see more check out my facebook page.
Family Picture outside...apparently it was bright...look at my eyes
The Harvey Family and Rob
Four Generations of Harvey's
Pooped!

No comments: