Pages

Monday, November 10, 2008

Weekend of Fun

This weekend Savannah and I had a great time! It started off Saturday with a mommy and Savannah day. Daddy was in need of some rest and time to be alone and he didn't want to go to the Christmas shopping extravaganza. So I loaded Savannah up and off we went.

Our first stop was breakfast with my college roommate Lacy. She had not met Savannah and we were excited to see her. Lacy was supposed to spend the day with us but an unexpected family emergency called for her to head home so breakfast at chick-fil-a had to do.

If you don't know I love Christmas! It is my favorite time of year! I am so excited that this year we have a house and baby and I can't wait to decorate. If Andy would let me I would decorate the house this week but I promised to wait until the week of Thanksgiving...yes I said the week of because we will be gone and I want to come home to a Christmas tree!
But until then I can enjoy the Christmas craft shows. Andy and I went to one on Friday night before having dinner with friends but I was most looking forward to Saturday's in Westlake. My plan was to find the last gifts we needed with money I had been saving. Well, I spent the money all on things for Savannah and am so excited! We walked around for 3 hours and Savannah just looked at all the lights and people. But the best part was that Santa was there. She did great and Santa was a tropper even though she spit up on him! :)

When Savannah and I got home Aunt Tuck came over and wanted Andy's help with buying a computer. Andy of course agreed because it meant he got to go to Best Buy and then the Apple store.

After we left Apple and ate we came home and had bath time and play! Here are some pictures.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Santa is already at the mall??
WOW!