Pages

Thursday, November 6, 2008

8 weeks and shots

Today was the dreaded day. We took Savannah in to her two month check up. (Yes, she will be 2 months on Monday!) The visit started out good. Savannah now weighs 10lbs. 7.5 oz. and is 23 inches long. The doctor has now switched our lotion again for Savannah...her skin is still very dry and we are going to try another cream plus she wants us to use Cradle Cap shampoo and see if her head gets any better. Once the doctor was done it was time for shots. I thought I would be okay but as soon as she started wailing I started crying. Once the shots were over Andy picked her up and calmed her down within a couple minutes. She is now sleeping on Andy and we will see what happens tonight. My baby is such a trooper!

Here are some pictures of today before shots.
Andy and Savannah asleep at 6:00 am 9 (I know she is in our bed but that is just where I put her once I started getting ready)
Before going to the doctor
Trying to hold her head up at the Doctor


2 comments:

Robyn said...

Aw, shots are no fun! Have you tried baby oil for the cradle cap? Just put some on her head about 15 minutes before her bath, then make sure you wash it off when you wash her hair. Works nicely for Evan!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, thanks for putting a half naked pic of me up.