Pages

Monday, November 10, 2008

Two months and Day Care

Today Savannah is two months old and starting Day Care. The time has flown by and I was really nervous about leaving Savannah with someone other than family. This morning went very smooth. I got up at 5:00 and took a shower and was able to get completely ready and even eat breakfast before Savannah woke up. Once she woke up she was changed and feed and then Andy and I played with her for a little while. She was all smiles and talking to us.


At 6:45 Andy and I loaded up the car for Day Care. Andy put her in my car because I won't take her in the mornings. He will take her and I will pick her up since I have early morning practice for basketball. In the car she was just talking away not even seeming to mind where she was going :)

Once we got to the day care...Andy and I walked in, filled out some papers, and handed her off. She was getting tired but we were both able to hung her and give her a kiss before we left. Of course I cried but she seemed to be in good hands and I know she is going to make lots of new friends! In fact all of the babies in her room are kids of teachers that either teach at Andy's school or mine.

In the parking lot Andy and I prayed and off we went to school. Now I just can't wait until 4:05 when I can leave and pick up my baby!








No comments: