Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Fun times at the Harvey's

This past weekend and week have been busy but when we are home we are having so much fun together. Although Bruce is everywhere it is so fun to watch him at this age. Savannah and Bruce love each other so much and we are constantly laughing at the both of them.
When Savannah was little I found a website that said turn your pack n play into a ball pit. She loved it so we decided to try it with Bruce as well. He is having fun but I think Savannah still likes it more. But when she is in the pit most of the balls are out!
Look at how big he is getting :( He is rocking a Bruce Springsteen shirt

Saturday night Uncle Rob and Aunt Amy came over for dinner. We hadn't seen them in a couple of weeks and were so excited they were coming. Aunt Amy surprised Savannah with cupcakes that needed to be decorated!




I thought Savannah looked so cute Sunday morning...she wanted to where her vest and boots so we did. Notice she has the fake smile down


My crawling machine...notice the mohawk!


My cute babies after bath! I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!


Savannah's new favorite spot...yes it is on the back of the couch.


Before kids I always said we wouldn't let them do this or that...then I became a parent and learned to pick my battles...this is one that we don't mind.



Hope you are all having a great week! I have my last basketball tournament this weekend and then into Febuary we go!

No comments: