Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Redneck Christmas!

I know I have said it before but I love my family! I am one of 12 grandchildren on the Kinnan side and every year we try to get as many together as possible for Christmas. When you add in the spouses and children of all the cousins the house is full and loud but full of love!
Here are the cousins from 3 of the 5 siblings in the Kinnan household.

Just the girls plus Amy who is going to be in our family in June!


My cousin William and I. William and I are very close and we love to hang out together. He always makes me laugh and this year his attire was very fitting for our Redneck Christmas! He is in his senior year at A&M and is getting married to Amy in June!


Bruce and Skylar playing together! Skylar is almost 2 months younger than Bruce and we love watching them play together


Savannah in William's hat...the antlers moved and sang Grandma got run over by a reindeer


Addisyn and Savannah in their matching hats...Samantha and I got ones as well so we can all match :)


Bruce was more interested in the paper and bow than the present :)


Savannah showing me her barbie from Addisyn!


My sweet girl with food all over her face :)


Wish I would have gotten pictures of the gag gifts but I was to busy laughing! We also played LRC and just hung out! Love you all and can't wait until June when the Virginia and Nevada part of the family come in!

No comments: