Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

Who knew so many babies were born in January!

The past three weekends we have been invited to 6 different parties. Unfortantely we were only able to attend 3. Sorry Isaiah, Kyler, and Samuel but hope you had a great party!
Saturday the kids and I got up and left for Sophia's Elmo party at 8:45. Thinking I was going to be late I rushed to the McClarty's house only to find out the party didn't start until 10 not 9 :( We stayed for a little while but had plans to be at the baseball field at 10:30 so we had to leave right when the party was really starting!

After about an hour at the baseball field and naps-Savannah and I headed to pick up Emily and then go to Jaxson's party. Savannah and Emily have known each other since they were in Ashley and my belly! I remember telling Ashley I was having a girl and we were so excited that they would grow up together!

Savannah and Emily are like sisters. They love each other one minute and hate each other the next! Jaxson's party was at the hoppin house and the girls were so excited because most of their class was there!


Savannah going down the big slide!


Nina, Emily, and Savannah in the foam pit
After the party Savannah and I headed home to have dinner with Uncle Rob and Aunt Amy...put not before we made our own ball pit!


Don't mind Bruce's snotty nose...he is struggling with allergies!


after the ball pit the kids wrestled with Daddy while I cooked.
I have more pictures from our weekend and will post when I have my camera sd card (these are all from my phone) But I will leave you with at smile...



Happy Monday!

1 comment:

The Golden Family said...

LOL! They sure are cute together. Thank you so much for picking Emily up!